World Peace

World Peace

Monday, June 6, 2011

Peninsula Tour

This Sunday I was able to participate in the Cape Peninsula tour. It was absolutely fabulous! Getting out of Cape Town was so nice, and the tour led us to some much safer, nicer areas! We got to drive up Table Mountain, through many beaches and marinas, to Boulder's Beach penguin colony, and down to the most south western point of Africa. The tour took about 8 hours form start to finish. I have some favorite pictures that I want to share:

Penguins at Boulder's Beach:
Wild ostriches along our drive:



I LOVE the rainbow above the mountain:





Table Mountain and Lion's Head:









1 comment:

  1. Much safer experience than street feeding. Looks more like the kind of things I would want to see. Do more things like this and less of the homeless stuff. Stay safe. If you wanted to see homeless and street feeding, you could just go to downtown Bham.

    ReplyDelete